“When Love Takes Over” Tops Billboard’s Top 10 Dance-Pop Collaborations of All Time
Billboard has released its list of the Top Dance-Pop Collaborations of All Time! Topping the list is David Guetta’s “When love Takes Over” featuring Kelly Rowland. The song was released in 2009 and is one of Guetta’s most popular songs. There is only one song on the list “Silence” that is from the 1990s, all of the other songs are from 2000 onward.
Check out the Top 10 Top Dance-Pop Collaborations of All Time below. Do you agree with the list?
1. When Love Takes Over by David Guetta & Kelly Rowland (2009)
2. Silence by Delerium & Sarah McLachlan (1999)
3. We Found Love by Rihanna & Calvin Harris (2011)
4. South Side by Moby & Gwen Stefani (2000)
5. Galvanize by Chemical Brothers & Q-tip (2005)
6. Starry Eyed Surprise by Oakenflod & Shifty Shellshock (2002)
7. Breakn’ A Sweat by Skrillex & The Doors (2012)
8. Heartbreaker by MSTRKFT & John Legend (2009)
9. The Longest Road by Morgan Page & Lissie (2009)
10. Cruel Intentions by Simian Movile Disco & Beth Diyto (2010)
Posted on October 3, 2013, in ENTERTAINMENT NEWS and tagged billboard, Calvin Harris, Chemical Brothers, David Guetta, Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Rowland, Sarah McLachlan, When Love Takes Over. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.