Advertisements

New ‘RAMBO’ Movie Without Slyvester Stallone in the Works!

Sylvester Stallone

Sylvester Stallone

Nu Image/Millennium Films is bringing Rambo back!

There is a Rambo reboot in the works, but Syvester Stallone will not be he star.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the studio will have the new (younger) Rambo mirror James Bond.

John Rambo has appeared in four films starring Sylvester Stallone, but Stallone told Variety earlier this year that he has no plans to reprise his role, saying that he was happy with how Rambo’s story ended with the 2008 film.

“The heart’s willing, but the body says, ‘Stay home!’” he said at the time. “It’s like fighters that go back for one last round and get clobbered. Leave it to someone else.”

via PEOPLE

Advertisements

Posted on October 29, 2016, in ENTERTAINMENT NEWS. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: