Billboard has released its list of the Top Dance-Pop Collaborations of All Time! Topping the list is David Guetta’s “When love Takes Over” featuring Kelly Rowland. The song was released in 2009 and is one of Guetta’s most popular songs. There is only one song on the list “Silence” that is from the 1990s, all of the other songs are from 2000 onward.
Check out the Top 10 Top Dance-Pop Collaborations of All Time below. Do you agree with the list?
1. When Love Takes Over by David Guetta & Kelly Rowland (2009)
2. Silence by Delerium & Sarah McLachlan (1999)
3. We Found Love by Rihanna & Calvin Harris (2011)
4. South Side by Moby & Gwen Stefani (2000)
5. Galvanize by Chemical Brothers & Q-tip (2005)
6. Starry Eyed Surprise by Oakenflod & Shifty Shellshock (2002)
7. Breakn’ A Sweat by Skrillex & The Doors (2012)
8. Heartbreaker by MSTRKFT & John Legend (2009)
9. The Longest Road by Morgan Page & Lissie (2009)
10. Cruel Intentions by Simian Movile Disco & Beth Diyto (2010)
Singer Lily Allen has suffered another miscarriage. A spokesperson for Allen and Sam Cooper told PEOPLE in a statement.
“It is with great sadness that we have to confirm that Lily Allen and Sam Cooper have lost their baby,” the British singer’s rep tells PEOPLE in a statement.
Allen,25, was approximately 6-months pregnant and was slated to deliver sometime in January. The couple was said too be having a boy. Allen and Cooper have asked that the public respect their privacy during this trying time.
This is the second time Allen has suffered a miscarriage. The singer was involved with musician Ed Simmons when she suffered a miscarriage three years ago.